Wednesday, October 17, 2012

19w6d: An Anatomy Scan in Pictures

Meet Squishy!

Just lounging. Hard to tell in the picture, but in this shot baby's right arm is hanging down by my cervix, knocking on the exit.

We have the same shot with Smudge, with the exasperated hand on the forehead, saying,"Really, mom? Are we done yet?"

We got shots of Smudge's hands. Seems only poetic that this time we got feet.

Hand on the forehead

Hi Squishy

Profile

We saw baby yawn and then shove fingers into his or her mouth.
S/he looks just like Smudge. 


Everything looks perfect with Squishy. The perinatologist once again said he doesn't understand why I needed the c/s with Smudge and that he thinks I have a reasonable chance at a VBAC. Baby measures perfect - exactly 19w6d - and in the 40-50% for weight and length. 

I've also met a handful of people who have used the doctor that I have a consult with next week, and say he's fabulous. My midwife appointment is the following week. By the end of the month, I will know who my provider will be. 


Meanwhile, Squishy is bouncing around like a wild person and we're still firmly on Team Green.


1 comment:

  1. Boo for Team Green. I think Squishy is a boy though. :)

    And the feet? Seriously adorable.

    ReplyDelete